1. My LTD insurance through my employer needs/wants/desires a new APS form to be completed within 21 days - haha!. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY NEED THIS "NOW" WHEN MY MEDICARE SSDI AND EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD WAS JUST APPROVED - MAY 2008.
2. My LLDr, Dr. C, won't complete my Long-term APS disability forms. He says my PCP should be doing this. (I have seen my PCP maybe 2x in the past 8 yrs. I can only hope he's been copied on everything.)
3. My back-up RA doctor, Dr. V (Dr. "He'll sign anything"), retired 01/31/09.
4. I assumed my March 4th appt. to see the now retired Dr. V would be covered by his replacement, Dr. R.
5. I (of course) assumed wrong. I just received a postcard from USF saying I have to RESCHEDULE my appt. to be seen by the new Dr. R. - who doesn't know me and may not sign the LTD APS form.
6. After 2 complete pelvic sonograms, I now need to have a biopsy of my uterine lining. Should I ask my OB/GYN to complete the LTD APS? Or should I wait to see what the pathology is from the biopsy?
7. I just had a neck MRI and Xrays which shows a bone spur at C3 and C4. This was found by my pain management dr. who will be giving me 2 steroid shots in between C3 and C4, and C4 and C5. However, I cannot have this done until the pathology on my uterine biopsy is known.... should I ask my pain mngmt. dr., Dr. S to complete the LTD APS?
8. Now I need to (re)schedule an appt. with the new RA, Dr. R at USF which means it will probably be like 2 - 3 months or more until I can get in.
9. I need to schedule an appt. with my PCP, Dr. M.... which means it will probably be a few weeks or more until I can get in. I don't know if he'll sign my LTD/APS forms.
10. And lastly, I FINALLY got well enough to file my final outstanding medical claims with CIGNA. Every single one of those claims was DENIED in error.... so I had to write them 3 friggin' letters to try and straighten this out.
My life is so grand and peachy (OR "LYMIE") I can't hardly stand it!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Meade
06/00- The beginning, 08/01-LD positive, 10/01- Igenex and CDC LD positive, 10/02-LD positive, 11/03-LD positive, 10/07-Bartonella positive, CD57=3 Current Rx's 11/12/08: Wellbutrin 300mg, Paxil 60mg, Xanax 5mg, Rozerem 8mg,
Darvocet, Acidophilus, Rifampin 600mg, Levaquin 500mg, Lyrica 150 to 300mg, Skelexa, Restoril