Yes, this is possible. As the body turns its attention from Lyme to other things with the reduction in Lyme bacterial load, it could lead to "noticing" viral/fungal stuff more easily. Are you on anything for fungus/mold/yeast? If not, I'd strongly suggest it...
Chronic Lyme Disease, Gluten & Sulfite Sensitivity, Many Food/Inhalant/Medication Allergies & Intolerances, Asthma, Gut issues (dysmotility, non-specific inflammation), UCTD ("Secondary Lupus-Like Syndrome"), Osteoporosis, Anemia, Lymphopenia, intermittant Pancytopenia, chronic malabsorption/malnutrition, etc.; G Tube; Currently TPN-dependent.
Meds: Zofran, Pulmicort, Heparin (to flush PICC line), IV Cipro (for G-tube site infection).