Jendays, I certainly hope and pray that you find your answers! Do you feel certain that, even if you have lyme, you need PICC for IV Therapy?
I am convinced I have Lyme, but have also made up my mind I'm not going to take a PICC. If I ever get sick enough to need the hospital, then I would consider it, but not now. I have no money either. When I see the LLMD, I am going to request the Low Dose Naltrexone -- it is supposed to be inexpensive. And if the Dr, for some good reason, won't try it, I will start w/ oral abx and get strong on the natural stuff I can do myself. If I do take abx, I will convince myself that I WILL respond and WILL get better!
If you believe you might have MS, but still suspect Lyme, maybe you should consider something like the LDN which helps both?
Also, since you had IND on enough bands on WB to concern you, maybe you should be tested again? AS they tell us here, you may never receive proof from a lab test, but in your case, I think it would be worthwhile to try again, if the Dr will do it.
Do you remember what bands were positive before?
I feel just as you do, that you need to continue seeking the truth. And if the PICC is too expensive and drastic for you right now, then maybe you should hold off on it until you feel more certain that you need it.
Lyme in NC in 1971? Suspect TBI: Fully engorged tick followed by high fever and tonsillitis. Follwed by , lumps on neck, chronic tonsillits w/ constant low grade to recurring high (104) fevers, severe unexplained neck stiffness and acute neck pain. Followed by tonsillectomy, urinary tract infections, miscarriage, appendicitis while pregant, chronic severe back pain. Followed by depression, mild anxiety, mitral valve prolapse, and hypglycemia. Was this a TBI??
Bit again couple of times, lyme suspect bite Mother's Day 2007. Bite, symptoms, lyme specific antibodies on the most lyme specific band of all = 39 IgG. Still awaiting appt w/ LLMD.