I was planning to go see DR R. in NYC but the office just told me that I will have to wait until September. I don’t know what to do.
he has a Physician Assistant (PA), I am wondering if the PA will be as good as the Doctor? or should I try to find a different doctor that knows about Lymes. or should i just get started on lymes with a whomever Infection Disease specialist my family doctor reefers me to?.
I really don’t want to wait until September to start treating this.