No I haven't.
I know it's all so overwhelming but I don't think you should let the port sway your decision. Once it's inserted you'll be fine.
Have you been in touch with Martha's Vineyard? She might be in touch then. I haven't seen any posts from her lately and hope she is doing okay.
I'm very interested in going myself but for now am sticking with my llmd in NY and doing the iv's since it's being covered by insurance. When and if I get to the point where I can sell my apt. and relocate, I very well may go there myself.
Good luck and let me know what you decide to do.