I was recently diagnosed with Lyme and have been going to Dr A. K., she seems great. But I don't know a lot about
Lyme and after reading this message board I've become more scared (but more informed) about
my disease. Since I've been on Rocephin I'm feeling fine, doing pretty much everything I was doing before except lifting and running due to the PICC line. I have a few questions.
1) Any feedback on A. K., is there something I should know
2) My 4 weeks of Rocephin is coming to an end, what should be my next steps? It seems I was only bitten two months ago and thus haven't had it a long time but everything I read here tells me that maybe I should insist on an oral medicine after the PICC line comes out? What should I do after the 4 weeks of Rocephin through the PICC
3) Will I always have Lyme disease, will it flare up again? What do I need to do to make sure I get rid of it the first time so that it doesn't become chronic?
4) What questions should I ask my doctor as I think my weekly visits are over once the PICC line comes out.
5) Am I missing anything else I should be thinking about
Post Edited By Moderator (CajunGrl) : 8/18/2009 4:00:27 PM (GMT-6)