Posted 9/10/2009 2:24 AM (GMT -6)
I agree that both lyme and yeast infections can lead to multiple chemical sensitivities. And yes, if the infections are the cause, then it can improve with treatment. But, underlying the MCS and infections can be heavy metal toxicity. To get rid of the MCS, one would need to detox out the metals----which is it's own nightmare. I think even being toxic from certain "chemical exposures" can lead to more MCS. I think there may be other reasons that cause MCS and immune dysfunction. My daughter and I suffer from sensitivities and they seem to change (both better and worse) as our treatments change or if we are exposed to bad stuff. The same thing happens to our friends. Another friend had terrible MCS but it became much better as she healed using Many different alternative healing methods.
Best wishes to you, bablymers mom