Ok, so I have read all over the place on this forum that this is a very important thing. Well, I went to the specialist that I was referred to just to get some additional information today. He is not an LLMD, but he is the physician that all other physicians refer their patients to for Lyme in my area.
So, should I wait, have the appointment and testing and if everything goes well just stick with him? Or should I get an LLMD right away? I'm confused :)
Thanks so much!