and anyone else using homeopathic remedies to cure these diseases:
I am still searching for a Dr who can help. Looks like it's going to be a long and lonely search now that I have run out of cash, credit, and recommended Drs. I will have to start calling random ID and/or internal med Drs covered by my ins in hopes of finding someone who can help. I'm hoping that if I take the angle that I need 2nd opinions on my viruses and other infections that I will find someone who will take me, and who might at least consider this Lyme business. My biggest problem could possibly be co-infections: Only babesia has shown on my lab work, but some good folks here say I seem to have many bartonella symptoms. And who knows what others I may have? I literally live amongst ticks!
This is overwhelming. I need to get well. I am saying this because I know there are too many of you out there who feel the same.
I am nowhere as physically sick as most of you (and so I pray often for everyone). But too often I come to the point I feel I can't take it anymore. I guess my symptoms are more neuro ( however, it was probably Lyme or another TBI that has destroyed vertebrae in my neck and caused nearly a lifetime of back pain). But I can handle these when not suffering the depression, confusion, and exhaustion. These are what will take me down, when I go.
Questions to those of you doing herbals and other homeopathics:
1) Do you truly believe that we can cure these diseases w/ homeopathics?
2) I understand and believe that positive thinking and prayer can heal -- however, how do we do this when we are so mentally ill?
3) Do you honestly believe that spirochetes and parasites can be eradicated this way? (ie; by our souls and our minds)
4) How in the world do you determine what infections you have?
5) There are so many remedies and herbals out there, how in the world do you determine what you might need and for what? (ie; co-infections) This part, alone, is overwhelming!
7) I know that many of you use abx along w/ herbals and homeopathics. Since my abx will run out before I find a Dr, I am most interested in homeopathic cures, more than aids.
*** 6) Can you please share your own successful remedy with us? Can you please tell us how you have arrived at your remedy and suggestions for what we might try? Could you please share dosage amounts, etc?
I know these questions have been asked and some have been answered before. But since Sparkie brought this up on another post, I think we could use some refreshers on this.
Thank you to anyone and everyone who can help us. Becky
Bit 1972: Acute and chronic tonsillitis, UTI, miscarraige, appendicitis, hypoglycemia, chronic neck pain w/ crushed vertibrae, chronic severe back pain, mitral valve prolapse, depression, resolution?
Bit Mother's Day 2007: Lyme, Babesia microti, hypothyroidism, EBV, HHV6, Parvovirus B19, low adrenals &misc other hormones, depression, anxiety, more of the above.
What don't these nasty bugs cause?
CD57= 60, so we're in pretty good shape.