Hello and thanks ahead of time.
1. Weird twitching all over mostly in muscles but sometimes eye and on face
2. Chest pain
3. Numbness and tingling
4. Stomach issues.
5. Dry eyes and feelings of particles in eyes
6. Crawling sensations on body
7. Migrating joint and muscle pain. Only last sec and goes from place to place
8. breathing difficulties (lasts for short time) Mainly in humid weather and large pressure changes in barometric pressure
This is a flare up condition and seems worse during barometric changes. I'll be fine for weeks then get flare up
Have had all tests, Nerve conduct, MRI, blood.
1.Said not MS
2. After 4 lyme tests Mostly western blots from Quest or labcorp I was only positive on band 41 but just became positive on band 58
3. Last year had Igenix test and positive on one band 41 and indeterminate on a couple
I do have cervical arthritis
Some food intolerances
Is this more like lyme or fibro. I know fibro is the pressure point pain but it can be a whole syndrome of things.