Hi Razzle, good thing I type fast! This is from his book and maybe it will help, maybe not... I will tell you this, the remedies still taste horrible even with the alcohol removed! Yuck!
1. Dissipate the alcohol by water bath. Put the required dosage of the liquid remedy in a small glass and warm the glass gently by placing it in a small pot of water that is only hot enough to be comfortable to keep your finger in. Many plant substances are heat sensitive and some can be destroyed by a little as 110 degrees, just slightly hotter than a high fever so more heat is not recommended. Allow the glass to sit this water bath for 10 to 15 minutes after which no alcohol should be remaining. This technique is much like cooking with wine. The alcohol in the wine cooks off, but the taste of the wine remains so if necessary to avoid a taste reminiscent of alcohol, the dosage should be mixed with a healthy juice with a strong enough flavor to effectively mask the taste. Mixing the dosage in a small amount of fruit yogurt can be effective as well.
2. Dissipate the alcohol by open air. Put the required dosage of the liquid remedy over the surface of a non-flavored rice cake (available in most grocery or health food stores) and let the remedy to sit for 15 to 20 minutes to allow the alcohol to evaporate. This process can be sped up by placing the remedy-saturated rice cake on the open door of a toaster oven or conventional oven so that only gentle, warm heat can pass over the cake without damaging the ingredients of the remedy. Eat the cake as is or if taste masking is important, a light amount of an organic fruit spread can be put on top.
3. People who are highly chemically sensitive (very little medicine can be taken orally) need to follow all of the recommendations they feel are possible as listed above. The sensitivities can be minimized by first taking care to balance the Sympathetic Nervous System, primarily the care to balance the Sympathetic Nervous System, primarily the adrenal gland function. This is best done by taking the oral tablet DSF-Formula by Nutri-West, and available only through a doctor. DSF-Formula is important because it will help gently reduce the hypersensitivity of your body. Taking Molybdenum is especially important since chemical sensitivities often are caused by the liver's inability to effectively deal with any chemical, natural source or otherwise.
Another very effective way to be able to take a liquid remedy is to use it transdermally. To do this, follow the instructions above for water bath dissipation of alcohol to get the alcohol out of the remedy. Take the resulting dosage and saturate a 3" x 3" gauze of a bandage and place it over affected area of the body. Some people can tolerate this better than taking the remedies orally. Transdermally applied liquid remedies are just as powerful if not more so, and therefore caution is advised. The bandage should be replaced two times per day and at the very least be worn to bed at night. This type of treatment works like the medicinal transdermal patches that are popular today.
A general rule of thumb is that anything you would eat or ingest can be used in an enema.
Though unpleasant to some to consider, some find that it is beneficial to inject a post-water bath liquid remedy into the rectum in a retention enema. A retention enema is done by putting a small amount of liquid into the rectum with the intent that it be held there without releasing it in an immediate bowel movement. This is so that it can be absorbed into the body through the colon. Use the same amount as you would normally use if the remedy were to be taken orally. A small amount of water can be added to the dosage to aide in its delivery.
Question: I am allergic to wheat, rye, barley and oats (gluten) and other things like soy and corn. Isn't the alcohol you use a "Grain Alcohol," and if so, will I be allergic to the alcohol?
Answer: All of the formulas which I developed use "Pharmaceutical-Grade 190-proof Alcohol," which means it is at least 95% pure alcohol and the remaining 5% is water. If you look at the molecular formula for alcohol, it is CH3-CH-OH. Gluten is a generic term when discussing "gluten intolerance."
The actual molecule is a class of Gluten Exophines whose basic molecular structure is C25H30N4O7. It is quite impossible to have a grain-type allergic reaction to the Pharmaceutical-grade alcohol even though it was distilled from various grains. Periodically, you may read that a remedy is made from Potato Alcohol and is therefore "superior." As you can see from the above molecular formula for alcohol, every alcohol is CH3-CH-OH, and one is no more or less superior if it is 190 proof. Also, if a remedy were made with less than 190 proof alcohol, such as 90 proof alcohol, there is the possibility of grain molecules remaining in the alcohol. In this case there is a slight possibility of an allergic reaction in a highly sensitive person.