I just want to remind everyone here that this is not allowed. We are all suffering here and most of us have trouble paying for our own expenses. There are goverment and prescript
ion programs that can help. There are sometimes churches in the area that you live that would be happy to give a fundraiser in your behalf. We all want to help out and feel bad when we can't because we are already strapped for money. So please, keep that in mind.
5. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permitted (including signatures).
- Advertising or Spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting by someone that has ownership or other "vested interest" to the web site involved, including efforts to promote other online forums or web sites by web site owners.
- If you are a web site owner and have a link that fits into this category that you want to share, please submit it to our resource directory and we will review your submission.
- Posts and links about fundraising (including nonprofit fundraisers) are NOT permitted.
- Only links to personal home pages are allowed in signatures and member profiles. Links must be appropriate and abide by rules #1-4 or they will be removed.
- Links to helpful web sites (commercial or otherwise) are allowed when they are posted by someone without any "vested interest" AND whose purpose is NOT to solicit, advertise, promote, fundraise, etc.