I just started my ABX, Saturday will be my last dose. Being I don't have a LLMD close by I turn to you guys for answers because my doctor is in denial of Lyme.
When should the next doses be taken? Do I wait until I have a flare up again. I have been told by several people that I should have been taking a higher dosage that what I have been.
Current --Doxy 100mg 2X a day ( for 2 weeks)
Started taking 200mg 2X a day yesterday.
Honestly, I have given up hope on doctors around here after the way I have been treated by 3 different ones in 2 weeks. Its hard trying to get answers by doctors who turn their backs on us. I cant afford to try to go to another one.