Be aware that MMS is CHLORINE (as in BLEACH). Yes, it kills a lot of stuff - that's why it is used for cleaning, in swimming pools, and to kill bacteria in water treatment plants. BUT that does not make it harmless for humans to consume in such a concentrated form. In fact, everything I've read about
MMS is that people go through some pretty major side-effects with very small amounts of this stuff...
Chronic Lyme Disease, Chronic Bartonella (clinical dx only), Gluten & Sulfite Sensitivity, Many Food/Inhalant/Medication/Chemical Allergies & Intolerances, Asthma, Gut issues (dysmotility, non-specific inflammation), UCTD ("Secondary Lupus-Like Syndrome"), Osteoporosis, chronic Lymphopenia, etc.; G-Tube; Currently weaning off TPN.
Meds: Pulmicort, IV Doxycycline, Heparin (to flush PICC line), Claritin, Singulair, Domperidone, Colloidal Silver (topically & nasally), probiotics, Liver support herbs, Ailanthus, digestive enzymes, homeopathy.