Truthfully guys, I don't have a clue what's going on with me. Here is a copy of an email that I sent that wraps up most of my symptoms...
1) I, like you, spent my childhood outdoors. I was always roaming through woods and pastures climbing trees, digging, etc. I'm not sure how many ticks I have found on my body through the years, but if I had to guess I'd say around 20.
2) When I was 15 my mother basically forced a doctor to check me for Mono...repeatedly. On the 3rd test it was positive. I had Mono for a year and a half! I had spleen enlargement and was also diagnosed with CMV. An immunologist? gave me injections to build my immunity (3/day), and it worked.
I was diagnosed with a heart murmor as a child and had probs with it, but nothing significant.
3) Got a diagnosis of chronic Mono when I went away to college and slept for 2 days straight-no one could wake me sufficiently.
4) Started reacting to every antibiotic I took for anything, with a weird rash. Either only on my face or only on my back or only on my abdomen. Besides that, just mainly dealt with fatigue until my daughter was born.
5) During childbirth, my BP bottomed out and O2 sats dropped to the 60s. Baby was fine.
6) One month after my daughter was born, I passed out in a restaurant. Doctor checked me, said I was fine-anxiety attack.
7) A few days later, the same thing happened, but my mom was watching. What I thought was "passing out" she described as a stroke. One side of my face was drooping and my eyes were watering. She went with me to a neurologist who did an EEG and sent me home-stress.
8) I continue to have these attacks to this day. One doctor put me on beta blockers when she decided that my murmor might be the problem (that and my resting heart rate would jump to 180 for no reason). As long as I take the Beta blocker these attacks are less frequent.
9) Went to a tanning bed sometime after my daughter was born. I had gone to them off and on my whole life and never had a problem. However, this time I got an immediate headache, and felt like I was burning (from the inside out!) I was in there exactly 2 minutes. I got out to look at myself and my whole body looked like raw hamburger meat. Went to the doc and got a steroid shot-allergy to cleaner. Took me 2 more times with my own bottle of soapy water and 2 different tanning beds to learn my lesson.
10) This past year I have started having extreme fatigue and migrating joint pain/stiffness. No swelling. Doctors treating it with prednisone. Helps for a while. My hair is coming out by the handfuls. I shake uncontrollably. I have muscle twitching in weird places, like one tiny muscle group near my left shoulder blade or one small muscle on my thigh, etc. I have a weird vibrating sensation in my legs (always makes me put my hand there as if I can feel it with my hand, but of course I don't). Gained weight and had thyroid levels checked. Doctor said they were low but not enough to say I was hypothryoid. I'm losing fine motor control. Having urinary incontinence at times. Balance is off. Forgetting things (short term).
11) Was thinking I had Lupus. Checked twice for it-nope. My most recent ailments are an enlarged liver, 10 lbs of weight loss in 2 weeks, and low BP. I am on antibiotics for a UTI and my BP is 90/32, 100/41, 88/30, etc. Doctor is baffled by this but apparently not enough to try to figure out what's causing it. Every doctor I see treats me like I'm crazy. They obviously do not take me seriously.
I'm sure I've left something out, but you can get an idea. Not sure. Thought about CNS damage from the bad epidural during child birth, MS, Lupus, etc. At this point I wouldn't care if they decided I was crazy, as long as they would treat me for it with results-lol.
Just sick and tired...
Jessica, diagnosis: unsure