What Patti said is great information. She's right, the landlord/owner of property is required by law in most states to make these repairs. This is a VERY serious health hazard, even more so for a person with Lyme disease.
I believe your chronic nasal congestion is no doubt related to the toxic mold and mildew you are being exposed to. Too bad you have to take nasal steroids for this. Steroids is not a good option for those of us with Lyme disease. I have the same problem but use a nedi-pot with excellent results. Check it out:www.amazon.com/NeilMed-NasaFlo-Unbreakable-Premixed-Packets/dp/B000ITHH86/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
Out of 60 reviews almost all are five star reviews. I used to take steroid inhalers but too dangerous for me to take steroids, plus it didn't work as effectively as the neti-pot. It's all natural and non-toxic and comes with premixed packages. The neti-pot works better thank anything else I've tried.You can get in on Amazon cheaper than anywhere else, but Walgreens and Walmart have it, possibly CVS too.
Your lack of progress with Lyme disease could very well be related to the toxic mold exposure you are breathing in. It's very dangerous and even life threatening livng in an environment like this. Call every agency you can, like Patti suggested, and demand they take care of this immediately. It's your right to do so. If you can't get the management to fix this immediately, I would seriously consider moving elsewhere. I know it's terribly inconvenient to do that, but your health is priority one.
Praying things get better for you soon.