Lucky me, I wear dentures at least on top.. I have a couple of bottom teeth that are filled with mercury...
Razzle, from what I read, it is possible that the mercury could have been passed to you from your mother... And the more I read, the more toxic mercury really is..
One part of this article state this:
Some reported symptoms of mercury poisoning follow:
1.One study reports depression, fatigue, insomnia, tremor, and loss of appetite are the most common sympto
2. Another study reported Mercury has been linked to cerebellar syndrome, hypertension, and myocardial failure [heart problems].
3. Perhaps the most obvious symptom of mercury toxicity in dental amalgam cases is Lichen in areas of mouth in contact with fillings. Goes away with mercury removal. How would you like Lichen in your mouth. Major Yuch!
4. Another reports diarrhea, eczema, muscle pain, headache.
5. Perhaps the most disturbing for us with MS, is many studies report CNS symptoms including memory loss, depression, psychosis, cognitive problems, motor coordination loss, etc. The motor loss lasts even ten years after exposure [ thermometer factory workers].
6. Mercury was used in Britain until 1955 as a deworming agent and dental teething agent for children. Children born after 1955 there report little Young's syndrome or pink disease, while it's frequent before then.
7. Mercury affects the immune system, including lowering IgG. It easily crosses the blood brain barrier [BBB].
8. Amalgam filling removal has been shown to help arthritis, exercise induced asthma and MS. [I have both exercise induced asthma and exercise induced MS. They've both gotten better since I started using filtered water. Fluoride leaches Mercury from fillings.]
Mercury toxicity may be an obstacle in getting better. As I wrote before, because I have minimal mercury in my mouth, I think this is one of the reasons why I responded to Dr. J's protocol so well..
Just something to think about..
It's all about Detoxing Daily, strengthening the Immune System mixed with a dose of Positive Thinking!
Currently taking Estrovera, ProgX (progesterone), Adrenotone Plus, CoQ10, Vitamin B Total, C, Green Vibrance, CALM (Magnesium/Calcium)