This is what I found on the National Institute of Health's website, MedlinePlus;
Low blood pressure is commonly caused by drugs such as:
* Anti-anxiety medications
* Certain antidepressants
* Heart medicines, including those used to treat high blood pressure and coronary heart disease
* Medications used for surgery
Other causes of low blood pressure include:
* Advanced diabetesdiabetes
* AnaphylaxisAnaphylaxis (a life-threatening allergic response)
* Changes in heart rhythm (arrhythmiasarrhythmias)
* Heart attackHeart attack
* Heart failureHeart failure
* ShockShock (from severe infection, stroke, anaphylaxis, major trauma, or heart attack)
And, so that you can check it out on your own;www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007278.htm
Hope this helps some!!
Even the mightiest oak tree was once a little nut who held it's ground!!!
May we all find peace along the journey to find healing.
"Absence of proof is not proof of absence" - Dr. Edwin Masters, great LLMD & researcher -RIP