BTW, it does say this about Mepron side effects:
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
* easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness;
* fever, flu symptoms;
* white patches in your mouth or throat;
* worsening cough;
* bronchospasm (wheezing, chest tightness, trouble breathing);
* fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash; or
* nausea, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects may include:
* mild nausea, vomiting, stomach pain or upset,
* diarrhea, constipation;
* weakness, dizziness;
* muscle pain;
* mild skin rash;
* sweating; or
* sleep problems (insomnia).
Sounds like it can affect the liver (dark urine, jaundice)!
Lyme Disease, Babesiosis, Ehrlichiosis, Bartonella, AIH, Hashimoto's, lupus, fibro, RA, celiac, asthma, psoriasis, adrenal fatigue, pre-diabetic, Raynaud's, hypertension, osteopenia, sleep apnea, RLS, GERD, DDD, severe lower back pain, cubital tunnel, tarsal tunnel, Suprax, Mepron, Alinia, Zithromax, Prednisone, Imuran, Plaquenil, Lyrica, Cymbalta, Levothyroxine, Liothyronine, Atenolol, Cozaar, Zyrtec, Fosamax, Albuterol, Prilosec