You are so right about
all of that sifting!!!
Here is what I believe pretty much in a nut shell about
the need to detox:
(exert from findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0ISW/is_285/ai_n19170382/?tag=rbxcra.2.a.44
**In truth, a severe Herxheimer reaction is a sign of poor elimination pathway drainage, poor organ support, and poor treatment by your doctor. The bodies of most chronic Lyme sufferers are toxic dumps to start with, therefore, if a doctor does not get the pathways of elimination
open and working, the body grows even more toxic as the bacteria begin to die and their toxins dump. Many doctors think good treatment is indicated by the fact that you feel like crap, i.e., worse than usual, which they feel confirms that they have selected an effective antibiotic. Most of my chronically ill patients cannot afford to feel worse just from the treatment. The person with Lyme disease has already suffered enough; they don't need to go through a "herx" just to prove they have Lyme disease.**
I do hope that this info helps!!!
Co-Moderator, Lyme Disease ;)
Treating with Acupuncture, Traditional & Modern Chinese Medicine & Western Herbs.
"Absence of proof is not proof of absence" - Dr. Edwin Masters, great LLMD & researcher -RIP
I break up my post because my eyes have been effected by TBI's as well, which makes long paragraphs very hard to read.