All too often I feel down and upset about this horrible illness. Well, I thought it would be nice to share some happy thoughts too...
1. My wonderful husband has provided love and support as I have grappeled with illness, diagnosis and treatment. He has found it all incredibly hard, but has done a great job (most of the time!!!) and stood by me.
2. I have learned who my true friends are, those who support me and help me through this tough time. Many people I thought were good friends have not been here for me, but I am so so grateful for those who are.
3. I have found this forum, full of lovely, kind, helpful and caring people to share my thoughts, concerns and worries with - thank you!
4. I have been diagnosed faster than many people (a few years mild illness, 4 months of extreme illness), and am now getting NHS treatment
5. The antibiotics are making a huge difference to my symptoms, and I am now coping ok with the side-effects
6. Today was sunny!
Please all share a few happy thoughts with the rest of us