Hi again dh22,
One thing I learned from being on lyme forums for all these years is that everyone is different and responds differently to medication and/or herbs.
If you just started Biaxin and feel reactions from it then in my non-medical opinion I would stop it. That's me. I listen to my body.
Edit (adding): I remember in the 80's I was having some serious dental work done and was given penicillin which I took because back then I had the mindset to listen to whatever a doctor told me to do. Within 24 hours I broke out and had rashes all over my body which itched like crazy. I called the dentist and he told me to stop taking the medication. He told me I was officially allergic to penicillin.
My point is my body let me know I was allergic to penicillin and will be for the rest of my life. Today I question everything and usually I get more information from a pharmacist compared to a doctor.
I hope you are feeling better!