I posted something about
this awhile back and have a question. My LLMD states he has been researching this for about
1 year. He has stated that he has seen studies and also learned this from his Lyme patients: That appx 70-80% (or it could have been higher) of his Lyme patients THAT ARE NOT GETTING BETTER have black mold toxicity and that this is easily treated if diagnosed. It costs $525 (or so) from the lab that this test goes thru and they do not accept insurance. I have been trying to no avail to get them together w/ my insurance to do a predetermination and as all those things go, have not been able to accomplish this yet.
I do not have $500. I have vet bills (dog w/ kidney failure), Dr bills, and prescriptions to fill.
OK, wierd now -- I found a diabetes website on which diabetes patients were discussing the black mold growing faster in their toilets than in anyone else's. Many of them were reporting experiences of black mold exposure in dorm rooms and various habitats. They were claiming that they did not have diabetes until they were exposed to the mold.
Dumb question: Does anyone think that I could try growing a culture on a little bit of urine in a petrie dish myself? Er, I thought this was dumb until I read about the diabetes patients and their toilets. Or is this idea totally whacko? Don't hold back....