You are actually pretty lucky to have a positive Lyme test. You are testing positive for MANY lyme-specific bands. Do you have a LLMD yet?
How long ago were you bitten or did you have symptoms first appear? If it was within a few weeks you want to stay on antibiotics before this turns chronic and causes more serious problems for you.
IMO, and I am not medically trained, I would DEFINITELY continue to stay on antibiotics at least until you are able to get in with a LLMD. Especially if you still have symptoms. Lyme is not something you want to let have a chance to take hold in your body. Usually LLMD's give a combo for each form of Lyme even for new cases. Generally it is zith or biaxin for the cell wall deficient form, doxy, ceftin or amoxicillin for the spirochete and flagyl, tindamax or plaquenil for the cyst. This is continued for about
6 weeks for a new infection. There are also many co-infections that are common to contract with Lyme. Generally regular doctors do not know how to diagnose or treat them so a LLMD is a better choice.
Part of your story is very similar to mine. I also had a rash and was told it was cellulitis at onset even though I had recently had several known tick bites. I went off antibiotics when they ran out. First I had cephalexin and my symptoms returned, then amoxicillin from a different doctor and everything came back after the week ran out. Then I had doxy for a month and things got MUCH worse. I declined very rapidly. I was on the wrong treatment. I started to get organ involvement and a lot of neurological issues and then regular doctors refused to treat Lyme anymore and wanted to send me from doctor to doctor for symptomatic help.
So if this is a new case, definitely find a LLMD before your antibiotics run out. It's completely worth it now to avoid major problems later.