Where do I start?
I originally thought I had a gallbladder issue due to pain and pressure underneath my right rib cage. I got a HIDA scan and found that my gallbladder was working properly. I then started looking up my symptoms (which ill get to) and found myself falling into the (yeast overgrowth or candida overgrowth) group. Not sure what to believe anymore.
Symptoms seemed to have started right after Christmas.
Here we go:
-Diarrhea for 2 weeks straight
-Then what seemed to be heartburn/chest pain
-Then pain seemed to move down to my right ribs which I have to this day
-Then I started getting very strange stools
-went to a GI and has upper and lower endoscopy(at that point I was suspecting crohns). he determined that I had gastritis and put me on nexium which I'm still on. he also said I have "ibs"
- then I started noticing a significant increase in eye floaters
- heart speeding sometimes
- wake up with my heart pounding and shortness of breath
- having trouble staying asleep
- anxiety (which I've never had)
- panic attacks ( which I've never had)
- then my fore arm started hurting for a week straight/ then my wrists/ then my knee/hip/top of neck/bottom of back/ ankles which all seemed to come and go for about
- my finger tips went numb/ then went to pain and felt like pins and needles were being stuck into them. That came and went also
- the last time I drank was march 1st and the next day had the worst hangover of my life and I started talking really weird and couldn't speak right and was slurring words (really scary) that never happened to me before and I didn't even drink as much as I usually do on sociAl occasions. I did get drunk though.
- very fatigued
- head pressure
- brain fog
- got a weird big oval rash under my right armpit which was strange because I never get rashes.
- little red dots on both of the palm of my hands for a couple weeks.(half the size if dimes)
-weak legs and wejghtloss but that might have been because I got so struck with a candida diet which I'm still pretty much doing.
I've had a slew of blood tests done. Including : diabetes, liver function, pancreas, scans, blah , blah
I've had 2 lymes tiders and a western blot come back negative.
I've had a number of ticks on me before while working outside.
I don't know what to think anymore. Doctors are starting to think its in my head and want me to go on antidepressants. I don't want to do that. I'm starting to feel quite alone in this fight.
Quick past medical
2010: surgery: unbiblical hernia/ chronic appendicitis? Now gone
2011: surgery: sinusitis! Still have pressure and pain in sinuses and head
That's all I have for now. Any help would greatly be appreciated!
Post Edited (BEIL) : 6/27/2013 12:06:14 PM (GMT-6)