I think it would be the prudent thing to do (get everyone tested), and I don't want cost to be an issue. I really want to go with IGeneX for testing, but not sure how to go about
it all with my insurance. Hoping they will cover part of it if I have my Dr. order it. Just not sure exactly what is necessary, do I call my insurance first and ask or just do it and hope for the best?
Lyme is so scary to me, I just want to be certain everyone gets treated properly the first go round so this doesn't get to be chronic and more costly down the road.
I hope all is well with you and your family. Keep me posted on what you decide to do.
Post Edited (Embark) : 7/11/2013 9:30:50 AM (GMT-6)