Thank you, opugirl and Garden Peace.
Answers to your questions...
1. Yes- I always take my antibiotics with some food.
2. My typical diet was sugar free and mostly yeast free- mostly lots of roasted or steamed veggies, maybe some quinoa, yogurt, eggs, oatmeal, sometimes some fish.
3. I've been trying to be yeast-free, although I know I sometimes eat things like olives which have a high yeast content.
4. My BM's are the problem- it has been diarrhea (sorry
Today I had it maybe 3 times, and then it stopped. Seems to be like this lately, where it isn't all day, but it does happen at some point during the day.
5. I just started a probiotic this week. I was just taking acidipholus, which I guess for some people is enough? My doctor never told me to take a probiotic. But I'm taking one now.
6. I do take quite a bit of Vitamin C, but have backed off since these problems.
I just spoke with my doc. and she said to get something called Saccromyces Doulardi to help stop the diarrhea, and that once I go 3 days without diarrhea, to start the antibiotics again. She said we could also try an extended release of the Clarithromycin since that might be easier on the gut.
Sounds like there are ways to get this under control...
Thanks for all your support. I hope I can get things back in balance again.
Post Edited (Binduspire) : 9/17/2013 5:30:39 PM (GMT-6)