When I was sick with lyme my biggest problem were my legs: weakness, falling down, extreme pain in my legs, etc.
It was when I started a detox regime that my leg problems went away as well as other problems. I took epsom salt/hydrogen peroxide baths, dry skin brushing prior to the baths, etc.
Are you detoxing at all? If not, try to do at least 5 detox baths a week and see what happens. Make sure the water is at room temperature and not hot.
When lyme bacteria die, where do they go? If one does not detox to get those toxins out then the toxins just keep recirculating inside the body causing havoc.
Hope this helps,