A foot dr has done a marvelous thing for me. He wrote perscript
ions for dyflucan + flagyl. Last time I took these I got better, melted away my biofilm and no seuzirs. Dentist added amoxicillian for bacterial infection in jawbone-refused doxy, but hope ampicillian works with all my cleansing . Told I do have seuzire activity-ordered a MRI. Told blobs resembling toenails are 'fungus on top of fungus' growths dr had never seen before. I asked about
the granulomas on my hands and he said 'more fungus layers and you indeed have a huge biofilm problem with what looks like molds thrown into the mix'.
I have read over and over-get rid of the biofilm and then a positive result will happen. I keep having to stop things like cats claw, milk thistle, h2o2 drops, foot soaking in sea salt because it all seems to come out in the biofilm in a very negitive way-I even taste whatever soap I use on my skin-seems biofilm is all connected with quarum sensing. Bacteria, fungus, mold, parasites all can live together and sense each other to form yet more biofilm on any surface-leading to huge problems if you happen to live with someone let's say---'less clean' than you.
Thanks for all the information above. Trying new things/cures I'm always up for!