blah blah blah just venting. I have been trying to go off theabx for the last week. I had a few pretty good days! Yesterday was even quite good especially at night. I am most likely going to Hansa in about
4 weeks so am just trying to figure out how to maintain and have the best life possible till I re evaluate while I am there.
But gah today is worse and it is tempting to go back on the abx.
I know going off and on isn't probably great but at this point- when the head symptoms get pretty bad I just want to make them go away.
I have been doing a lowered dose of the misty meadows still ( because of my possible reaction to eleuthero), and was pretty hopeful for a few days.
Right now I am close to just taking the abx just so I can tolerate the next couple of weeks.
My hope was to be a full month off the abx before going to Hansa and I would still like to do that. I guess I can wait it out one more day and see how feel tomorrow. But if symptoms feel like they are progressing I may have to go a couple of weeks back on the abx and then try to go off them again.
I am not sure if I will even see my LLMD in a week. In a way it would be good but I don't really want to pay the 300$ to see him if he isn't gonna say anything new.
So I am just kind of biding time and trying this and that till I (most likely) go to Hansa.
I did have 2 pretty good days in a row- actually close to three, then today is bad again- just exhausted sick feeling and my head is starting to get sort of spooked and easily overwhelmed- cant explain it but not fun. breathing issues seem to be okay at the moment.
I would prefer to stay off the abx and just manage symptoms with the herbals till I go- but if they get too bad I just cant take it.
Deja Vu I did order those two Jernigan things you suggested but they have not arrived yet.
Post Edited (Katebirch) : 12/30/2014 5:01:51 PM (GMT-7)