Yes, a cold body is not a healthy body. I never took Core Warmth herbal formula but I did and still do mustard foot baths (I make my own mustard food bath with cayenne pepper and obviously dry mustard powder, ha, ha), detox baths, dry skin brushing, etc. which raise the core body temperature. You may find this interesting from one of Dr. J's blogs:
"Low body temperature must be addressed to bring the body back to balance. The temperature must be elevated to end the dying process of the body and to help the body eliminate the cellular debris or the “sludge” in the body."
• Temperature monitoring and graphing (upon awakening before getting out of bed, and between 8-10 pm after a 30 minute resting period)
• CRT (Computerized Regulation Thermography) for identifying problem areas and tracking of progress.
• Core Warmth™ herbal formula (Hansa Healing Products, Inc.) to
open all meridians and restore proper fluid dynamics and warmth regulation in the body.
• Sleep on an Amethyst BioMat® from Richway, Inc., provides detoxification and restoration of fluid viscosity and core body warmth through variable infrared heat and negatively-charged ions from amethyst crystals.
• Infrared Sauna Therapy…detoxifies body and restores circulation of blood and lymph (High Tech Health, Inc.).
• Natural-Bristle, Dry skin brushing morning and evening (Entire body)
• Detoxification Bath Therapy…4 cups Epson Salt 64oz. Hydrogen Peroxide 3% in warm bathtub. Soak for 20 minutes one bath per night before bedtime.
• Mustard foot bath (Hansa Healing Products, Inc.)… at least once per day, preferably in the morning or early afternoon.
• Solum Aesculus Oil (Uriel Pharmacy, Inc.)… This oil and essence is great for restoring the warmth organization of the body. They also are beneficial for chemical sensitivities, and those suffering from weather-change barometric-related sensitivities. The oil and essence are low odor products made by Uriel Pharmacy, Inc. This oil can be added to a bath for all over body application or be used as massage oil. May be applied as needed.
• Chiropractic spinal, pelvic, and cranial alignments combined with specific homeopathic, nutritional, glandular, and myofascial support using Bio-Resonance Scanning™, or other body circuit balancing technique…as dictated by your healthcare professional.
• Vibration Station®… work up to 20 minutes per day. (Or other movement therapies)
• Therapeutic Massage using various homeopathic and herbal ointments (Uriel Pharmacy, Inc.) and therapeutic essential oils (Young Living Essential Oils company)
• Dietary Changes… call Dr. Jernigan for pamphlet on cooling foods and warming foods for restoring optimum body temperature.
• Learn to control the mind and emotions, picking higher vibrational thoughts and emotions…see Hansa Center blogs (www.hansacenter.com) and Dr. Jernigan’s book, “Everyday Miracles by God’s Design”
You can read the entire blog about
low body temperature below:davidjernigan.blogspot.com/2012/11/cancer-and-low-body-temperature.html
I never used CRT or the biomat (I think HeathersDad uses it as well as some other members).
Hope this helps!
9 years well ~ used Dr. Jernigan's protocol from his book about
Biological Medicine. Green Vibrance only
I still detox even though healed. I come back to help others for others helped me when I was sick. Pay it forward!