I never have done this, but I am listening to one of Dr. K's videos and he explains that this should never be attempted without a detox protocol for heavy metals. He also says that one should start with the mildest meds first to kill whatever will kill and then the heavier meds. Why:
Because the parasites store 100-300 times more heavy metal concentration than what is around them in our body and when they die from the meds, they release the heavy metals into our body. So without a good heavy metal detox protocol, the patient will get ill from the heavy metals being released from the dying parasites.
Dr. K sees the parasites as the last attempt to keep us alive by taking the toxins inside them. He sees them not as our enemy. So, yes, we want to get rid of them, but we must do it carefully and I wonder how many LLMDs are aware of how to do this correctly--because to me it makes sense what he says-->have a heavy metal detox program along with it or you end up losing the parasites but keeping the heavy metals from which the parasites were trying to protect us in order to keep us alive.
I also found interesting that he discovered a new monster worm and he cut it up and sent it to a lab in Germany, one in Russia, and 3 in US and the results varied dramatically. Also, he discovered a person suspected of lung cancer to actually be infected with lung parasites. Good thing, because they were going to start cancer treatment on him! Crazy stuff!
So, I am still listening, but he mentions this (among many other things) simple methods:
1. Milk and salt--parasites love the milk and come out from the tissues to get it, but then the salt kills them
2. Water and baking soda
He repeats: never do this, unless you are covered for heavy metals!
He said you can kill someone with a strong parasitic treatment.
Good thread--I'm intersted in this too, as I am learning from Dr. K. This guy has so many videos, I don't know if I will ever finish them, all LOL!
Post Edited (Simela1) : 3/11/2015 1:18:10 AM (GMT-6)