Hi Kate, Denise (Deejavu)
I have a few questions for you on Dr Jernigans protocol/ Hansa centre... Given that u have followed the protocol and felt better..
I had a tick bite in May 2015
Symptoms started in July 2015
Got a diagnosis of lyme/co on 21-Sep after going to 20 doc specializations spread across 40+ visits and 20 blood vials for various tests.
Currently on herbal ( artemisinin, beyond balance drops, nutramedix detox drops, vitamins ) + antibiotic ( doxy 100 mg) +
I detox with dry brushing, Epsom baths and castor oil baths, castor oil packs for liver cleanse, mustard cayenne pepper foot soaks, juicing and would be adding infrared sauna shortly to the regime.
Now the thing with me is I have NEVER taken antibiotics ever in my life ( not even Advil) Doxy is pretty much the first ever antibiotic I am taking.. And it really scares me to see the long antibiotic courses that are being given for lyme.. Thus was considering Hansa as an option to kick start the immune system, that said I have few questions for you regarding Hansa centre..
1. Did you feel atleast 80% recovered post Hansa?
2. Are you only on Hansa herbals and detox now or are you taking antibiotics as well?
3. Did you have to go for multiple 2 two weeks sessions to reach the current level of healing? Most of my symptoms are concentrated on face and neck region and I have an impacted wisdom tooth... Which is not infected or anything and the biological dentist I met with thinks that removing the tooth is not a good idea.. Would Hansa doctors be able to check and confirm the same?
4. Do Hansa doctors provide phone consultation prior to the visit.
5. Do I necessarily have to take Hansa medication post return from Hansa or can I continue with the protocol my current doc is providing?
Post Edited (Neolyme) : 10/22/2015 5:27:02 AM (GMT-6)