Posted 11/22/2015 9:16 PM (GMT -6)
Yes, my family and I tested positive (Real Time Labs) for mycotoxins - Ochratoxin and Tricothecene. We had a documented severe mold exposure for just over a year. We originally treated the mold/fungal infections with AmphoB nasal wash which we also swallowed because we had severe digestive symptoms (chronic diarrhea - fun). Over the last 1.5 years I have been detoxing the remaining mycotoxins and re-testing every six months or so. My most recent test in early Nov was negative - yay! Hard for me to isolate specific symptoms (other than the gastrointestinal stuff) because my mold detoxing went hand in hand with my Lyme treatment. My main symptoms of joint pain and severe fatigue have steadily improved - although both still remain with me which tell me I have more work to do with Lyme and Co's. Symptoms that I have seen in my family members with positive mycotoxin tests have been: forgetfulness, major brain fog, depression, headaches. My LLMD also told me that it was important to treat the mold in order to see real progress with Lyme. Fortunately I learned of my mold exposure prior to my Lyme diagnosis so I did end up treating mold first. Hope this helps a bit. Good luck!!