Here is what I have for Buhner's core protocol as written in his latest book.
1. Protecting endothelial structures (pg 214) - Polygonum cuspidatum (Hu Zhang or Japanese Knotweed)
2. Cytokine remodulation (pg 214) - Salvia miltiorrhiza (Red Sage) and Scutellaria baicalensis (Skullcap or Huang Qin)
3. Collagen protection (pg 214) - Great lakes gelatin, Vit C, Selenium, etc
4. Immune remodulation (pg 215) - Unicaria tomentosa (Cat's Claw), Cordyceps mycelium (a mushroom), withania somnifera (ashwagandha), Eleutherococcus senticosus, Glycyrrhiza (licorice)
5. Antispirochetal (pg 215) - Andrographis
you can see what his recommendations are for each herb on his website. That has not changed.
Post Edited (PeteZa) : 3/2/2016 1:15:26 PM (GMT-7)