Ok, so I guess my doctor's office was telling the truth!
Well, we did get our test results. And I have to say - I'm very impressed with the lab company. Although we did receive our tests, they refunded me back the total amount due to the delay! That's impressive customer service in today's standards!
We did the test for Kid#2 who is really sick and not responding to treatments apparently (after being treated for years, he severely regressed).
The iSpot showed positive for Borrelia (but low on their sliding scale), but the elevated interferon levels actually suggests a different bacterial and/or viral other infection being more of his problem right now.
Therefore, we are going to try to treat both babesia and virals (already tried to treat for bartonella and lyme). We'll see how this path will go. It'll be interesting to see what the iSpot test will show after we've gone down this path.