Ahhh OK. Wow. So my $ is on a fungal issue. I went from the arid desert to coastal dampness and I had all sorts of fun problems that have been pretty tough.
The ACV is great at supporting gut health and lemon water help alkalizer but neither is going to touch what you have. I would suggest asking for a systemic antifungal Rx (Diflucan or Ketoconazole) and also incorporate a strong binder like pure cholestyramine Rx (expensive but one of the best binders) or bentonite clay might work too. You'll also need to have your liver enzymes checked every few weeks and milk thistle seed and/or burdock root are very helpful with managing liver enzymes.
You should stay on the antifungal while you're in Lyme & co treatment - you just are way too hospitable for fungus. ;). Your sinuses and chest might also clear up. See the yeast/fungal info I placed in the "New to Lyme?" thread, particularly the end piece where I describe some very similar sinus and bronchitis issues lasting for over a year that I cleared up within days with
Also, you should be on a mold protocol. Are you doing anything for mold? The cholestyramine will also be very helpful in removing mold toxins.
you may need to clean with bleach every now and then. Keep a diluted spray bottle on-hand to use. Clean your bed & bath linens and clothes with bleach- maybe borax is good for fungus/mold, can't remember. Please replace your pillows, too. Buy the $9 ones at Target while you are treating. Wash everything frequently.
Hope this is helpful.
Everything helps Pirouette, thank you for the suggestions.
I have to have my liver enzymes checked every few months because of the pain medication I take has acetom. in it.
I had to stop, and had to order my house cleaner who is a friend, to quit using bleach/bleach water for any cleaning. It shuts my breathing right down. I switched to white vinegar for cleaning areas susceptible to mold,as I read that vinegar is supposed to inhibit mold growth, where bleach invites it. The vinegar has stopped any mold growth upstairs where I've used it, even now in the most humid part of the year.
I don't think the person cleaning used it at all in the basement, because I've got the jug in my bathroom and it was never moved. Next week when he starts again (the State only approved me for 13 hours help a week and it's specified jobs so I tend to get creative on things I really need done.)
Another helpful purchase if I can find one I can afford, which hasn't happened yet, is a heavy duty de-humidifier.
Do the charcoal caps do anything about
removing mold out of my system or would that only be if it's in my bloodstream?