Your appointment with the neurologist was about
like mine. I was angry that I had to pay for such nonsense.
I never did go to a psychologist.
My internal medicine doctor knows I am not a baby and I have a very high pain tolerance. He tried to help by giving me narcotics but they did not even touch the pain. All I could do was cry and I was miserable.
I had the same fizzy sounds in my head. My neck would grind like there was no fluid on the ball bearings and I had just run through sand.
Here are the things that helped me and I hope they work for you because I know how badly you are feeling.....
1. Cold shower with the water running on my head. Eased the inflammation. And sometimes I just did a gel ice pack on my head.
2. Japanese Knotweed tincture. slowly did drops in a little water and chugged it. Great for inflammation.
3. Red Root tincture. This got my lymph system moving and made a lot of the inflammation move on out of my head area.
4. Turmeric. I got it organic and fresh and just shaved some into my eggs.
5. Lymph massage. Easy to do anywhere. I started out very slow, only 10 times a day and now can do it anytime. If you can't do the massage, just standing up and swinging your arms will get the lymph moving.
I hope this helps. I remember all too well how horrible it is to have that head pain. Doctors gave me all kinds of meds and none of them ever did anything. /www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA-wi0d7-Ro