Hi Cdavis -
You sound MISERABLE. I'm so sorry you are struggling like this. But you're in the right place.
Great input has already been shared - agree with every word, particularly PeteZa's suggestion to break this down into a more manageable process. You really are making progress, it's just a nasty experience sometimes. But you are showing some VERY good signs - you are committed, doing the tough things, got out of the moldy environment (not easy), were able to advocate for more testing, and you started with your LLMD. These are NOT the actions of someone who is dying, I promise.
First - BREATHE. you have a lot going on but that is the classic picture of Lyme & co.
Second, what is your worst sx right now? Sounds to me like your kidneys are trying very hard to detox and that is why your LLMD continued to tell you to focus on that. Proper and sufficient detoxing takes considerable time and patience. You need to ge drinking a lot of water to help flush the toxins. Sounds like you've implemented other detox protocols that should also be very helpful!
Just remember to start slowly and don't overdo it, particularly soaks. Incorporate one variable at a time (duration, heat, volume, additives like Epsom salt/sea salt/hydrogen peroxide/essential oils, etc.)
It's also very important to maintain consistency with detoxing - your body will continue to produce toxins as long as you have these infections and yeast/fungal and mold issues and for as long as you're treating them. So detoxing is a critical part of healing.
I would suggest you try to increase the binder to twice/ day and make sure you are drinking as much water as you can and make sure you have good time buffers before/after the binders (1-2 hrs before, 2-3 hrs after). The blackness of BMs is caused by the charcoal itself. Keep using regularly.
Right now, nutrition is critical for your gut - avoid all grains, sugar and dairy for now. Dark green veggies is key. Try soups and broths at least once/day to give your digestion a rest.
Your other priorities probably need to be in this order:
1. Slow detoxing a bit and allow your body time to catch up with the hornet's nest you (successfully) kicked. Our bodies don't detox all that well sometimes and yours seems to be struggling with a backlog. Don't start baths until you feel a little relief.
2. Look into better ways to support your liver and kidneys - milk thistle seed is good but you might need to add burdock root or something else - do a search here. You might also benefit from putting everything on pause and doing a gentle and safe liver/kidney cleanse before moving forward.
3. Mold detoxing and yeast/fungus rebalancing - I think you can do both at same time but you are definitely going to need Rx antifungals and to advance to a cholestyramine binder. Talk with your LLMD about
this ASAP so you can have the Rx on hand and ready to start once you have made good progress with detoxing better.
4. I would also investigate high viral loads - you may need to incorporate some antiviral mechanisms so that these loads aren't also overwhelming the immune system.
5. Only once you've made progress with the above is your body ready for Lyme & co tx.
6. Then I'd treat parasites..
Hope this is helpful - stay focused and connected with us...
Post Edited (Pirouette) : 8/13/2016 1:06:58 PM (GMT-6)