From what I've read, there are lots of different bull's eye rashes.
Mine cleared in the center, looked like it was painted on, and didn't itch or hurt.
My husband had a big red, hot, hard oval, raised knot with a tick attached to the center. After a few days, the center of his looked like poison ivy, with oozing blisters.
I saw pictures of rashes that looked like mine and some that looked like his. I am sure my grandson had one, too, and his was one solid, hot-pink circle the size of a dime and it was on his cheek for a week. His also appeared to be painted on, and didn't hurt or itch.
Post Edited (Mississippi Jane) : 9/16/2016 11:11:22 PM (GMT-6)