My PCP prescribed flagyl for me today for giardia that they diagnosed on Tuesday. Had me wait 4 days to see if my thyroid results came back normal first.
So here I am today, wanting some relief because its been a few weeks of having the symptoms, but I am not sure if I should run this by my llmd first?
I am not on abx, only herbs right now but with flagyl being a cyst buster, I would hate to make myself sick; have been really good lately.
Would you take it or wait until Monday and check in with your lyme doc?