I think it is necessary for all of us
to be able to see commedy in the very thing that destroyed our lives. Without humor we cannot survive this madness.
I know, I know there is nothing pleasant or funny about
lyme disease!!! But please, in RL a.k.a ..real life....I actually do not sound like doomsday bat***t depressed. Not at all. In fact I always try to find the good side from the bad sides of life, even if I do that with a foul mouthfull of complains and abrasive, “how dare of you!!”
It is what helps me carry on everyday, and then I become a better person because I have learned somethings in the universe are just.... blah, blah, blah....You know what I mean.
Lyme already left a dent inside and outside of all us,deplorable.... I meant ...miserable souls...on the edge of a cliff, hanging from a rope in a windy winter night, at minus 30F. Or worse, because we kinda feel like the Little Match Girl in Andersen tale. --if you are not familiar with that story, go and look it up--- That story is as depressing as lyme.
Please feel free to add (or remove and substitute) anything, or to write anything, event or story that you think would make us laugh, or smile just about
anything that is connected to YOUR lyme life
(copyright XXVLL).TOP 10 REASONS Lyme is not as bad as you thought....
10. You can use, literally, 1000 diseases to choose from as sickness excuses.
9. It is so much easier now to dump unwanted suitors (e.i hateful wannabe annoying boyfriend/girfriend). Just tell them lyme and syphilis partially share DNA. They will be gone, for Evahh!!
8. You are smarter than ever, despite the brain fog, you can spell words like doxycycline and tetracycline but you can't still remember where you left your car keys.
7. Spirochetes ain't that bad because it sounds like a Japanese pop band.... Ladies and Gentlemen The Spirochetes!!!!
6. You can recite all your antibiotics names and treatments and sound like Harry Potter casting a spell at Hogwart....or whatever is called that place.
5. You real cool and a little cuckoo now because Cat's claw, Lion's Mane and Japanese Knotweed, all sounds like voodoo and witchcraft to family and friends.
4. Lyme disease opened your mind to all sort of alternative practices you never thought you embrace. Rife machines, Bee venom cures... soon animal sacrifices, tarots and the shaman. Nothing is off the list anymore.
3. Peers, family and friends finally accept your eating habits. You are not longer a trendy, tree hugger, wholefoods shopper hipster. You are just sick like all of them...but in a different, twisted way.
2. You feel for Jeff Goldblum character in the movie The Fly...an experiment gone wrong, only you are living this in real life!!!! arghhhhh!!!!
1. Your fridge's door content $$ value in supplements & co. surpasses the value of your checking account and you are living the life of a monk in every possible way.
Post Edited (artermix) : 9/21/2016 7:29:12 PM (GMT-6)