Traveler, I know I have mold exposure. Didn't know it made detoxing harder. Maybe that's why I had such high mercury levels despite no amalgam fillings. I guess that's all the more reason to increase detoxing
Mercury and Mold will halt any progress. Pls look into Dr Shoemaker protocol, it's very simple and you can do it at home http://www.survivingmold.com/ basis of it is a taking cholestyramine which is a bile acid sequestrant twice a day. Try to eliminate all the mold sources at home.
Activated charcoal was also effective in pulling mold out but cholestyramine was by far the most effective, both need to be taken 2 hours away from any meal or supplements.
For Mercury you need high doses of vitamin c taken thru the day. Make sure that you supplement with minerals as c will bind and pull all minerals.
Once you bring your mold and mercury load down your body will begin to heal.I think you're right about
mercury and molds being road blocks to recovery.
I believe I got my mercury levels to an acceptable level. I first blood tested at 24.8. Through Pecta-Sol C and ALA I got it to 24.3. Then, after a large dose of DMSA and IMD by Quicksilver, I got it down to 6.6.
What I don't know how to test for is mold levels in the body. I originally had high antibodies to stachybotrys (toxic back mold) and chaetomium. What blood tests do I request to check for current mold levels in the body, and to make sure future treatments are effective?
Also, what is the most cost effective way to meaningfully test for mold in the home? We have had visible mold growth in the home before (on windows, a leaking skylight, on bathroom ceiling and walls, also on drywall from a leaking washer hook-up pipe). All these sources of mold were cleaned up or drywall removed. I no longer see mold in the house, but I definitely smell it in the master bedroom closet. I no longer use the closet, but the door is 6 feet away from where I sleep. How can I get the mold smell out when I don't even see any mold?