I wanted to sum up what I've learned to heal Lyme if your doing the herbal approach.
1) Chronic Tonic - Do this daily if possible
2) Co Infections - Remember To Treat Co Infections(I So Far Recommend Houtuyynnia And Sida Acuta).
3) Eat Less --> Use The Time Your Not Eating To Drink Herbs & Just Relax And Be At Peace...Clean Your Body
4) Take Detox Herbs - This Will Help You Mentally To Clean/Clear/Feel Good Mentally! Your Colon Is Your Mind
5) Eat Healthier - Why 5th On List? The Others Will Help make you eat healthier so it will not be so much of a chore! Trust me the 4 above will help you create a more alkalize stated in your body....so. You want to be more alkalized then it will be more easier to eat and crave "healthy" food. If you just eat healthy by itself it may be hard. But taking herbs complements a better balance and a better body balance make you feel like eating healthier without it being so much a chore you see.
6)Antinflmmatories are good for mind..inflammation can wreak havoc on mind and stuff too. congition etc. So be sure to take some..because it also help alleviate pain(turmeric and black pepper is my faovrite)
7) other detox methods.. may help but I haven't gone around for this.
Great - you have a plan that's working.
But, I want to say #3 isn't for everyone. I lost 14 lbs initially when lyme hit. I needed to eat as much as possible as I was wasting away.