My LLND thinks I should wait for symptoms. Mostly due to probs associated with antibiotics( gut /immune)
His dad has a Lyme pos tick and is waiting.
I'd rather treat so I have to use back stash of amox. Need to get more for next time. They seem to be doling it out slower and doing symptom watch.
There are so many this year and it's estimated 9o percent of ticks have the infection but not that many actually transmit. And then you could spend the long season on meds because it's likely you'll get another bite or two from pos ticks around here.Massachusetts.
I was almost talked into waiting but my instincts are leaning in other direction. Rock and hard place. Waiting until morning So I can watch for adverse reactions.
Post Edited (Lightlife) : 5/10/2017 8:00:43 PM (GMT-6)