Started to feel dizzy and light headed all yesterday morning and into the afternoon shortly after the morning doses of meds.
Concluded that something is not quite right. This was unusual and didn't feel like a symptom of disease nor a side effect as I did not recognize it, nor have I experienced it before. The duration felt longer than usual side effects.
Although it wasn't particularly intolerable, I interpret it as my body signaling that it needs a breather. There has been a new intermittent pain just below the part left of center rib cage which extends to just below and underneath.
From what I understand there are a lot of important organs in that area that could be the source of discomfort.
Not sharp nor dull and encompassing a small area. but kind of a short lived tinge that will come for a minute and go. Although not frequent throughout the day, it has occurred once daily for the last 3 days inclusive. Its not getting any more intense but it has made me take notice.
I cant seem to pin it on any one medication, with Mino being the most recent addition.
I am headed to Costa Rica for dental vacation tomorrow and I figured it would be a good week to take an antibiotics break for at least the 6 day duration. I will attempt to continue Fluconazole as well as Xanax.
If it continues through the end of the week or shortly after taking Fluconazole I will be attempting to come off of Fluconazole for a while or reduce dosage to every third day as its half life is 36 hours and it should still be in my system.
In the past coming off of Fluconazole is when things have started to get uncomfortable, strange, and intensify so I am reluctant to cease it altogether but will be listening to my body closely.
I don't like coming off of the azoles as I believe they don't work as well subsequent times, but common sense dictates that I should react to the body attempting to signal me in this way.
I am not showing other signs of drug toxicity but why press my luck? My lung pain (pain on inhale) has not completely resolved although 95% improvement with some days unnoticeable but usually seems to return within a few days albeit to a minor extent. I may have reached a stalemate where no further progress can be made with Biaxin at this time.
The epididymal cyst pain has not completely resolved either but it also is intermittent and not as intense compared to when it resurfaced in a notably painful way 45 days ago. I imagine the Mino should work as well as Doxy for this unless of course it is all Bartonella. It is feasible that all of my remaining symptoms could be attributed to Bart.
I was hoping to make 90 days straight of either Doxy or Mino but it doesn't appear as if this is going to happen.
I am not sure how I will make up for the missed days nor how many there will be. Is there a general rule to follow when you hoped to reach 90 days and you break?
I suspect the wise thing to do is heed my body signaling to me. I have found that by doing this in the past that when I return to a med I often tolerate it better and longer on the subsequent use which has given me much insight into my condition.
I will replace the Biaxin with Zithro (slowly) when I resume. Once I get a feel for the Zithro then Rifampin is on deck. If anyone thinks it may be better to reverse the order of that roll out order for any reason, feel free to chime in.
The next abx goal will be Rifampin, Zithro, and Mino although I do wish to include Nitazoxanide (Allina) in short cycles I will have to wait and see.
I am confident that I will be fine and am not at all worried. Just thought I would share for any insights and to encourage any personal experiences to be shared with me.
AUG14:Mold Sick.FALL16:Clinical Bart/Borellia.
NOV16:Lung Pain. JAN17:Morg Scalp (resolved)
FEB17: Pupils, throat glow UV light.
Rx:Xanax,Kratom,Ambien 3JUN-? ABX & Others BREAK
S:Stabilized O7. Xylitol
Focus:Morgellons pre fibrous
Post Edited (ChickenArise) : 6/3/2017 5:22:11 PM (GMT-6)