My Dr. added the colloidal silver nasal spray recently, but I havnt started it-I suppose Im hesitant to try it because of fear of the unknown-
How does it really work?
How will it effect my heavy metals burden?
Will it cause even MORE herxing(ive alreafy got hit hardvw/Alinia & mino)
Too many unanswered questiins for me
Silver has no biological use and is not used by the body. The body stores it, the toxicity is low, so u probably won't get killed by silver toxicity. This is NOT the same as heavy metals. Those heavy metals like mercury and lead, interfere with the immune system in a bad way, so they are very bad, and also toxic.
However, silver will IRREVERSIBLY accumulate in your body, meaning u will not be able to get rid of it, there is no chelator for silver... If you ingest a lot of it, it will get to your skin in large amounts and by exposure to sun it will rise to a condition called argyria, a condition where a person's skin looks blueish metal-like or gray/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria
You want your face to be blue-gray ? I don't ...
Silver ions are toxic to bacteria. Silver was among the first treatments of syphilis and it was causing the first Herx reactions in people treated.
However given the many chemicals and plants we have that are toxic to the bacteria, i would not use silver to achieve that. Especially that you wont get rid of the persisters with just silver, it's not as easy ...
Post Edited (mpost) : 8/12/2017 2:00:22 PM (GMT-6)