Hi Yellow Cat!-
I personally never had any parasite testing done. It was just something that my LLMD and I thought that we should try.
Here is the website that my LLMD gave me to look at: /g2cforum.org/index.php/list/technical-talk-mms-mms1/25297-parasite-protocol-dr-d-klinghardt-systemic-medications
My LLMD changed my protocol a little bit. Here is my protocol:
1. Biltricide 600 mg 2 tablets 3 times daily for 2 days. Take med with food. After the 2 days of Biltricide take Ivermectin and Pyrantel Pamoate (Pin X).
2. Ivermectin 12mg 1 tablet 4 times daily for 14 days. *NOTE*- I only took 3 times daily for 14 days because I'm 5' 3" and weigh 120 lbs.*
Take the Ivermectin 1 hour before meal OR 2 hours after meal.
Pyrantel Pamoate 1000 mg at bedtime for 14 days (comes in 250 mg tablets so take 4 at bedtime). After 14 days of Ivermectin and Pyrantel Pamoate take Albendazole.
3. Albendazole 200mg 2 tablets 2 times daily for 14 days. Take with food. After 14 days of Albendazole take Alinia.
4. Alinia 500 mg 2 tablets 2 times daily for 14 days. Take with food. After Alinia take Mimosa.
THEN 2 HERBS:
5. Mimosa Pudica (Biopure) - * The website I gave above says to take 1/2 teaspoon* I took 1/4 teaspoon 2 times daily. I mixed the powder herbs in 4 ounces of water. After drinking this, I drank 8 ounces of just water. Take Mimosa for 14 days. After taking Mimosa, take Artemisinin.
6. Artemisinin (Biopure)- * The website I gave above says 200mgs 2 times daily for 14 days * I took a dropper full for 3 times daily for 14 days. I took the liquid Artemisinin and mixed it with 4 ounces of water.
****Please keep in mind that if you kill off too many parasites too fast it can lead to a lot of inflammation ***** My LLMD gave me a prescript
ion for a steroid. She said only to take the steroid if I got the worst headache of my life. So far, I haven't needed to take any. Personally, I think that I lowered the level of parasites in my body by taking Byron White AP for several months prior to the Dr. Klinghardt Parasite Protocol.
Please also note that taking a steroid is not recommended if you have Lyme Disease unless it is a life threatening emergency.
I hope this is helpful.
Misdiagnosed for 27 years. Below is my first thread.www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=30&m=3509506
Homozygous MTHFR a1298c
Started to talk normal again May 2016
Still dealing with other symptoms
Lyme Disease is a real MTHFR!!!