Thanks Pirouette. I feel like I must have hit the gold mine! It's so knotted up and painful, even today
I'll keep detoxing.
Should I ease up on my lyme killing herbs too?
*42 yo - Treatment started Nov. 2016 - Bitten by mosquito in Paris 2013
* SIBO (improved with diet)
* Candida (improved with diet and Nystatin)
* Lyme - Babesia - Bartonella
* Hashimoto's (improved with NatureThroid)
* Tinea Versicolor (improved with Sporanox)
* IBS (improved with diet and BPC 157)
* Mostly herbal treatment, Bryon White