One Week Review:
Immediate effects/what it significantly helped:
1. mood: Detoxing the brain and the development of more ACE most likely has an overall affect on "Good mood" chemicals such as serotonin and dopamine. Not only was the subject in overall better mood but can feel more happy emotions (dopamine). One may feel the effects of this within 1 or 2 hours of taking it. It's really no surprise as a healthy CNS allows a more healthy function of these neurological processes. Many things can aid in this, not just this CNS protocol but the fact that this particular protocol does help is worth noting.
2. Sedative effects/anti-anxiety: at first this protocol has noticeable sedative effects. However, once the body is use to it this effect subsides. The anti-anxiety effects most likely goes back to what was explained in #1.
3. Muscle weakness: this symptom is a very particular and noticeable symptom. It's not the same as just being weaker or de-conditioned from being ill with lyme. It's the muscle weakness that make very simple things difficult, like simply getting up without muscles trembling, picking up a pot of water, wonky wobbly legs, etc. With that clarified, it eliminated this symptom. Would this symptom have gone away anyways and it was merely a coincidence? Possible but not probable.
Moderate effects (for now):
1. Off balance/drunk feeling when moving/walking: It has improved this symptom. It's not as severe and doesn't last nearly as long. At worse this feeling was all day long. Now it's spotty for about
10 minutes randomly throughout the day. Really helps but can't say it eliminated it (yet).
2 . Head fog: this protocol does aid in head fog. However it is not permanent but its relief. The subject was already taking Pinella which already helped but adding this protocol made the "relief" last longer. Head fog that would normally occur in the afternoon from 2pm-5pm due to long and busy work day stayed away until 7-8pm and was much shorter lived. And it's important to note it was a complete clearing of head fog, not simply partial. The subject almost forgot what a complete clear head felt like and it was an awesome state to be in (temporarily). Once again not a permanent remedy as the cause of the head fog, lyme and co, is the main culprit however it does provide longer head fog relief.
Little to no improvement:
1. Muscle wasting: Hard to tell. This either stopped or greatly slowed (where I can't really tell). This symptoms is very hard to pin point if this protocol actually was the reason. I will have to see actual muscle development improvement to be able to give this protocol that credit. This symptom greatly slowing or halting, for now, I must give more credit to the overall lyme treatment.
2. Peripheral Neuropathy (numbness, tingling): this still occurs at the same intensity and just as often
3. Muscle twitching: many things can cause this when it comes to lyme for it's not only neurological. This symptoms is a symptom the subject has had since the very beginning of lyme and has never went away. Even when the subject was very near symptom free, this was one of two symptoms that still happen every so often. So for the subject in particular this symptom is most likely related to something else. Whether it's lyme and co simply breaking down tissue or being magnesium deficient because of lyme.
Only one week. The fact that it it showed this much improvement in certain areas is pretty good for 7 days. Hopefully more time will start to move all these symptoms up to the first category.
Post Edited (dacarte3) : 10/27/2017 5:16:54 PM (GMT-6)